As you may already know, Microsoft is leading the industry as one of the most recognized certification provider. Microsoft Certification Programs allows professionals like you and me to become more than just ourselves. If you are a professional and are not so satisfied with your current situation, Microsoft Certifications are for you!
Microsoft Certifications not only equip you with potential skills but also open doors to many many opportunities. There are more than 2 million It Professionals with a Microsoft certification in whole wide world. And might I add, nearly all of them are enjoying better paychecks and more progressing opportunities. You can also become one of them, all you need is a Microsoft Certification. So are you ready to step up your IT Career. It must be noted however that Microsoft has modernized their programs to be extremely targeted.
Nonetheless, Microsoft does support its applicants in the study process. The practice may include training in classroom, self-study supplies, computer-based training, online classes, and books, plus the certification guides. This your chances to take advantage of the opportunity you have been provided. Select one of the many available career paths of Microsoft Certifications and enhance your skill set.
Also, you must know that Microsoft plans to introduce exams that rely on simulations and performance items in the near future.
So here’s how you start off your studies for a career in Microsoft technologies. You start by taking the suitable entry- level certification first. Get yourself the most appropriate Microsoft Certification Guides. Remember you need to choose the right guide. Following is a list of paths you can choose from:
- MCSE certification (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer) is an industry standard targeted at the IT professional and provides the skills and training needed to design and implement infrastructure functions based on the Microsoft Windows® 2000 platform. Plus it also covers the Microsoft server software including MCSE Messaging and Security.
- MCSA certification (Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator) is for IT professionals who need skills and knowledge to administer system environments based on desktop and server operator systems. This certification will train you to manage and troubleshoot system environments.
- MCDST certification (Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician) is for students who need the right skills and training to troubleshoot ordinary hardware and software issues in Microsoft Windows environments.
- MCITP certification (Microsoft Certified IT Professional Database Administrator) is for IT professionals who need to plan, administer, deploy, support and maintain databases created by using various Microsoft products.
- MCITP certification (Microsoft Certified IT Professional Database Developer) gives you the skills and knowledge to plan, deploy, support, maintain and optimize IT infrastructures and databases created by using Microsoft products for example Windows Application Developer, Web Application Developer, or Enterprise Applications Developer.
- MCPD certification (Microsoft Certified Professional Web Developer) distinguishes expert professionals who are Windows application developers, Web application developers, and enterprise application developers. Experts with these skills can build targeted applications using different platforms in the Microsoft.NET Framework 2.0.
- MCPD certification (Microsoft Certified Professional Developer) is for students who need to distinguish themselves as an expert in comprehensive Windows application development, enterprise application, and Web application development using platforms that use the Microsoft.NET Framework. This certification is a stepping- stone to other Microsoft certifications.
- MCTS.NET 2.0 certification (Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist) is designed fir IP professionals who target specific technologies and demonstrate in-depth knowledge of .NET 2.0 and other specialized Microsoft technologies.
- MOS certification (Microsoft Office Specialist) is designed for IT professionals who need the skills and knowledge to understand and use the advanced features of Microsoft Office software.
- MCBDA certification (Microsoft Certified Database Administrators) are trained to design, implement and administer Microsoft SQL Server databases.
- MCT certification (Microsoft Certified Trainers) are instructors who are qualified to deliver Microsoft training courses. MCTs are authorized to deliver Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC) or Microsoft Developer Network (MSDN).